Sunday, December 23, 2007

Global Warming & Making Babies

Columnist Pat Sajak posted an article entitled Man-Made Global Warming: 10 Questions which you can read here: http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=24090&page=6&cp=1#hec75136

Basically he asks 10 perfectly common sense questions that should be answered before we start running around screaming “the sky is falling”.

I posted a comment that I’ll copy below. I’ve posted such comments before as regards this issue and have found no sympathizers with my position. I am also alarmed at how many Catholics are going “gah-gah” over Gore as our planet’s prophet.

We need to remember that Al Gore is VERY PRO-ABORTION. I don’t trust anyone who is “pro-abortion”. In my view they have sold their soul to the devil. But that’s just my view. Here’s my other one:

I'm on your side, but I think that even the skeptics will brush off my reason. I happen to believe that the global warming deal is just one more way to justify abortion. and by extension, birth control, which by more extension, is all about sex without consequences. The main thing is to convince people that there are too many people, that people and more people are the problem. We have to stop making people. Abortion can no longer be justified on its own. Too many people now know what a baby looks like in the womb, that its not just "matter". So now the pro-aborts need to come up with a good reason to kill babies. This is a good one. It works. Sadly even the "pro-life" folks are running around mouthing Gore-ian mantras. Sad. Fight back. Have more babies.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...